• Vår politik börjar med världen—Jack Barnes
• Jordbruk, vetenskap och de arbetande klasserna—Steve Clark
• Kapitalism, arbete och omvandlingen av naturen, ett utbyte
The huge economic and cultural inequalities between imperialist and semicolonial countries, and among classes within almost every country, are produced, reproduced, and accentuated by the workings of capitalism. For vanguard workers to build parties able to lead a successful revolutionary struggle for power in our own countries, says Jack Barnes in the lead article, our activity must be guided by a strategy to close this gap.
• Farming, Science, and the Working Classes by Steve Clark
• Capitalism, Labor, and Nature: An Exchange by Richard Levins, Steve Clark